"Men have become the tools of their tools."
Those nifty tools. Hm. What tools do I use anyway? I have all kinds
of crap tucked away in drawers or sitting on shelves or hanging on
the wall or whatever. Most are only needed on occasion. Like a
special baking pan won’t get used for every meal.
I’m usually the only tool I need.
I guess if I had to choose the ten tools I use most often they’d be as
follows. (In no particular order.)
1. Music. I use music a lot. Who doesn’t?
2. Candles. Scads of candles. Fire is my element and all that.
(Kitsunes don’t HAVE elements bad, evil fox!) ;) It’s not my "kitsune
element" so relax fox purists, it’s just my element regardless of
species and such. :)
3. Oils. I’m a big one for the oils and the potions and what not and
that inevitably leads us to #4.
5. A bag of teeth, human and otherwise. Used for divination.
6. Cards. Also used for divination.
7. Bag of dice, also used for divination. (6 sided and wood.)
8. Big honking knife. Used for cutting the very occasional item which
needs to be cut. (NOT animal. I have not received hand of the knife.)
9. Small wooden doorway locked into an altar.
10. Lament configuration box built by a loved one.
OK, so what are your tools? (If you use any.) Current Mood: tired